About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for enabling and ensuring great collaboration throughout the product development cycle of a core strategic platform/capability area, while keeping true to tech, product & design principles. Your job will be to amplify the effectiveness of this complex, cross-disciplinary team, as well as collaborate with key stakeholders. The candidate is a top performer who thrives in a very fast-paced and demanding environment, thinks critically, and communicates effectively.
Successful candidate should have knowledge on agile values, principles, and techniques. You confidently and coherently communicate across disciplines and levels within the organization, translating complex ideas for stakeholders in Engineering, Product, Data, Marketing, Sales, etc. You are the glue of a happy, productive, cross-functional team; making space for the creative work across all disciplines to happen in a transparent, open environment. You fight for the right user-centered process to achieve a practical balance of quality and speed.
- Facilitate overall roadmap planning: unpack a broad, cross-functional initiative into specific workstreams, help teams define scope, deliverable, and schedules, and coordinate release planning across multiple teams for multiple stakeholders
- Facilitate decision-making, resolve blockers and surface challenges
- Help monitor and ensure overall team health
- Understand and communicate complex engineering issues and ensure they are on a path for resolution
- Define data driven performance metrics for monitoring of key platform to ensure continuous improvement of platform reliability, availability and manageability
- Enable continuous improvement during feature development, ensuring learnings are captured, shared, and integrated
- B.S. / M.S in Management, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of software program management experience
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Multi-tasking ability in managing multiple concurrent programs
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview - Hiring Manager
- Interview - Product Owner
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Something looks off?