About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer who is passionate in building software. Join our cutting edge engineering team to revolutionize the Fintech industry. You will design, implementation, testing, and deployment of Microservices and RESTful APIs that empower consumer financial products across desktop and mobile.
- Developing innovative features in the Fintech industry.
- Participating in architecting and implementing event-driven architecture.
- Working with industry standards of CI/CD best practices at enterprise level.
- Experienced in any relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MSSQL.
- Experienced non-relational databases such as MongoDB, DocumentDB, or CosmosDB.
- Experienced in web APIs of reasonable complexity.
- Familiar with containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have a Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2+ years of experience building and developing software.
Technology stack we use:
Java, Spring Boot, Nodejs, ES6, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
(Don’t worry if you don’t know all of them right now, because you don’t have to)
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Live Coding - Solving fun programming challenge (Technical team) & Interview (Talent Acquisition Team)
- Take-home assignment
- Final Interview - Interview by the Hiring Managers
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please reapply after 6 months.*
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.