Marketing Intern- Summer 2023
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven intern that is passionate about the technology and financial services space, to join MoneyLion's Marketing Team for an internship program from June through August.
- You will work closely with the Director of Organic Marketing to gain extensive understanding and insights into our marketing strategies.
- Engage with stakeholders and professionals across the organization.
- Assist with auditing and creating strategic fixes for series of different functions.
- How to create a business process for fixing a broken funnel
- Understanding how content is an important driver for organic growth
- Basic HTML overview as well as some SEO exposure
- Final year student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Available to start in June and at least for 10 weeks of internship
- Be able to offer 15-20 hours per week. Flexible hours to accommodate schedule.
- Advanced office computer skills e.g. Word, Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Proactive with good follow-up and sense of urgency
- Aptitude in problem-solving and data-driven decision-making
- Passionate, collaborative, agile and ambitious about people and culture
- Have a 'can-do' spirit/attitude and able to work as a team
- Detail-oriented and able to adapt to changing environments, and work in a fast-paced and remote environment
- In office, preferred, but flexible with hybrid schedule
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Something looks off?