MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investments capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
About the role
As a MLOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to build the next generation of Moneylion’s machine learning platform and infrastructure. You will lead initiatives to enable the deployment of machine learning solutions at scale. This entails proactively designing, prototyping, and continuously refining the underlying machine learning infrastructure to remove bottlenecks and expedite the modeling lifecycle. You will also help to define, establish, and enforce best practices in partnership with AI Devops, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and AI Engineers across Moneylion.
- Research, design, and prototype on MLOps practices, tools, and frameworks to accelerate the machine learning lifecycle in MoneyLion.
- Build and maintain systems for monitoring machine learning models in production.
- Develop CI/CD machine learning pipelines.
- Improve automation of machine learning development and deployment employing an infrastructure as code approach.
- Oversee development of machine learning models in MoneyLion to ensure proper model governance.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Data Engineers and AI/ML Engineering teams to improve cross-team workflows and reduce time to deployment.
- Experience developing and deploying machine learning models in production.
- Experience with software development practices and standards such as test-driven development.
- Experience with implementing CI/CD/CT pipelines for machine learning.
- Proficient in Python, SQL
- Proficient with machine learning libraries and frameworks such as scikit-learn, XGBoost, LightGBM.
- Preferably familiar and have experience with MLOps tools such as DVC, MLFlow, Metaflow, Seldon, BentoML
- Preferably familiar and have experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Online Technical Test
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Take-Home Assessment
- Hiring Manager Interview
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.