Revenue Operations Analyst
The Rev Ops Analyst will be working with multiple teams across MoneyLion and support any data and insights requests from the teams. The Operations Analyst will play a vital role in providing meaningful insights to the business, utilizing data modeling and visualization techniques to communicate the story to internal stakeholders as well as external partners. The primary focus of this role is to generate and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure operational effectiveness and provide recommendations and insights on how to improve performance. The Operations Analyst uses data-driven insights to identify opportunities for optimization, implement solutions, and drive continuous improvement initiatives for our partners as well as internal teams and stakeholders. This role is responsible for analyzing and evaluating various aspects of the MoneyLion sales pipeline and providing data driven recommendations to the leadership team.
This role can be remote but we also welcome local candidates to participate in a hybrid work schedule out of our New York City office.
- Serve as the dedicated point of contact for MoneyLion across partner organizations with a focus on data analytics and performance improvement
- Generate and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure business performance: Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of KPIs to measure operational effectiveness and efficiency for our partners.
- Provide meaningful insights: Collect and analyze data related to MoneyLion operations, including pipeline analyses, onboarding, partner ramp time, and long term partner performance
- Reporting and Communication: Prepare regular reports, dashboards, and presentations to communicate insights and recommendations to management and stakeholders. Present findings, progress, and improvement initiatives in meetings
- Data modeling and visualization: Utilize data modeling techniques and advanced Excel skills to create models, charts, and graphs that effectively communicate complex data sets to business stakeholders
- Data integrity maintenance: Ensure the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of data by implementing quality control measures and data validation techniques
- Profit-minded approach: Identify opportunities for cost reduction and operational efficiency improvements through data analysis and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to implement appropriate measures. Apply a profit-minded mindset to all analyses and decision-making, focusing on improving financial performance and contributing to overall business profitability
- Support partner strategies and account plans and support the PS organization with data driven recommendations to partners
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our sales, marketing, and customer success data
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue
- Collaborate with end users and stakeholders to understand the details of a business problem, it's impact on the business and the desired outcome the team wishes to achieve
- Perform detailed investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommended paths forward
- Leverage a service desk ticketing queue to prioritize tasks and track deliverables
- Develop financial reports for ELT and financial updates with a focus on pipeline, forecasts and actual revenue
- Support quarterly attainment needs from the Revenue Operations side. Responsible for delivering all compensation related data to finance team in a timely manner to guarantee on time commissions to the revenue team
- Set quarterly revenue goal for the revenue teams via bottoms up and top down models and analyses
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in RevOps or an analyst role
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field; applicable experience in lieu of degree
- Proven experience as an Operations Analyst or in a similar analytical role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Prior experience in a FinTech environment is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel to provide complex data analyzes to all teams and stakeholders
- Strong experience with Salesforce, ZI and Outreach data for analyses of pipeline
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to pull, filter, and analyze data to identify insights and inform data-driven recommendations; familiarity with reporting platforms like Looker or Tableau is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence, with an emphasis on building internal and external relationships
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and integrity
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Continuous learning mindset to stay updated with industry trends and emerging analytics techniques.
- Proficient in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Self-starter who is motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment, and can work independently as well as part of a team
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.