The Salesforce Administrator will support Salesforce platform management across multiple teams at MoneyLion. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce org, and expand adoption across our organization. By working collaboratively with stakeholders, gathering requirements and feedback, and designing best practice processes and architecture, the Salesforce Administrator will be key in implementing the systems that support our business objectives. We place a high value on designing intuitive and scalable solutions for our teams, and this person will have an important role on the Revenue Operations team.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, and a strong familiarity with B2B best practices, who can understand our current setup and our business objectives. The Salesforce Administrator should have a strong familiarity with change management and governance, and with managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be comfortable collaborating with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and impacts.
This role is a hybrid role and requires visiting our New York City office 3 times per week. Candidates need to be within commutable distance of our New York City office.
- User Management, including user setup and deactivation, permissions management, etc.
- Data Management, including imports, updates, and cleanup for new and existing records
- Reporting/Analytics, including prep and maintenance of reporting and dashboards for all revenue teams and leaders
- Platform Configuration, including Metadata, Automation, and UI
- Integration management/implementation, including sales engagement, marketing, contract management, prospecting, and ticketing integrations.
- Assist/Lead training sessions for new operational initiatives, 1:1 sessions, and ongoing office hours
- Troubleshoot user issues with tools or processes, and provide direction and context to help ensure new process adoption
- Ensure data hygiene by assisting with data imports, backfills, and updates
- Provide best practices and operational recommendations to team leadership while scoping solutions for new processes and/or pain points with existing system infrastructure
- Assist in compiling documentation of Revenue Operations processes across teams, for Salesforce as well as the Revenue Team tech stack
- Collaborate with Senior Salesforce Administrator and VP of Sales Operations/Strategy on best practices and operational strategy for Salesforce and other revenue operations tools and processes
- Collaborate with InfoSec, Legal, and Compliance teams on internal controls and best practices
- Help guide testing, review, and launch process of new projects in Salesforce. Arrange planning and testing sessions with key stakeholders and deliver revisions on a timely basis to meet launch goals
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience leading implementation of new orgs, and ongoing configuration and maintenance of existing orgs
- Experience training new and existing users on processes, across multiple teams
- Experience managing or assisting management of at least one org over 50 users
- Experience implementing a variety of sales tools (preferably including Outreach and Zoominfo)
- Strong capability with Salesforce reporting
- Strong understanding of and experience with Flows
- Strong understanding of and experience with Dataloader and Salesforce data architecture/dependencies
- Strong understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding of legacy automation tools Process Builder and Workflows
- Familiarity with marketing platform integrations (Pardot and Marketo preferred)
- Some experience with APEX triggers and classes desirable but not required
- Service Cloud and/or Zendesk experience preferred
The annual base salary for the Salesforce Administrator role is expected to be up to $90,000. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.