Product Marketing Associate
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to help shape MoneyLion’s next generation of products and grow our community base.
In this role you will be supporting the creation and execution of our product marketing strategy to drive growth for MoneyLion’s ecosystem of products and services. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Design, Paid Acquisition, Lifecycle, and more to ensure our products meet customer needs and are positioned for success in the market.
- Support Product Marketing team to develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies and coordinate with cross-functional teams through product launch plans, including audience definition, product positioning, and messaging architecture.
- Partner with Product and Lifecycle teams to define target customer segments and create compelling value propositions for each segment.
- Conduct research to determine product market fit and drive user improvements across consumer business.
- Keep a pulse on industry trends and competitive landscape to inform product improvements and incorporate learnings into customer growth initiatives.
- Analyze product performance and market data to make recommendations for improvements.
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful customer outcomes and specific KPIs.
- Think outside of the box of how we can continue to super charge our growth flywheel by driving conversion, product utilization, and organic growth.
- Lead and execute in-product promotion strategy to meet business objectives including acquisition, onboarding, engagement, retention and reactivation.
Who you’ll partner with:
- Our stellar product team, representing the voice of the customer to shape the roadmap, and to ensure product development aligns with market needs and customer demand.
- The growth marketing team, identifying ways to activate new channels, create new content partnerships, and generally spread the word about our awesome products.
- Brand, content and lifecycle marketing teams to develop and execute campaigns for user growth, engagement and retention.
- 3-5+ years of Product Marketing experience in the B2C space.
- Experience preferred: FinTech, Banking, Consumer finance, and/or startup environment.
- Passionate about the FinTech industry, customer-obsessed and thrive in fast-paced environments!
- A natural storyteller with the ability to apply a customer-centric approach to build messaging and value propositions for new products, features and/or programs.
- Results-driven, with a passion for using data to build marketing initiatives that solve business and customer problems (balancing your right and left brain!)
- Strong business acumen with experience in setting quarterly OKRs, aligning business objectives with marketing initiatives and setting KPIs to measure success.
- Experience in stakeholder management with the ability to bring cross-functional teams together to influence product strategy and roadmap planning.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities/deadlines, while staying hyper-organized.
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview - Product Owner
- Interview - Hiring Manager
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.