Organic Growth Product Manager
MoneyLion is a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized products and content, with a top consumer finance super app, a premier embedded finance platform for enterprise businesses and a world-class media arm. MoneyLion’s mission is to give everyone the power to make their best financial decisions. We pride ourselves on serving the many, not the few; providing confidence through guidance, choice, and personalization; and shortening the distance to an informed action.
In our go-to money app for consumers, we deliver curated content on finance and related topics, through a tailored feed that engages people to learn and share. People take control of their finances with our innovative financial products and marketplace - including our full-fledged suite of features to save, borrow, spend, and invest - seamlessly bringing together the best offers and content from MoneyLion and our 1,100+ Enterprise Partner network, together in one experience. MoneyLion’s enterprise technology provides the definitive search engine and marketplace for financial products, enabling any company to add embedded finance to their business, with advanced AI-backed data and tools through our platform and API. Established in 2013, MoneyLion connects millions of people with the financial products and content they need, when and where they need it.
About the Role
This pivotal role will manage our marketing website as a product and focus on increasing revenue, expanding our web presence through strategic SEO and content production, optimizing our website via the implementation of A/B testing tools, and owning the analytics and optimization of these tools. The successful candidate will have product management experience and know how to collaborate closely with both the product and marketing teams to drive the expansion of our marketplace business. This individual will also lead engineers to implement new pages, elements, and ideas aimed at substantially growing our business.
This role is onsite 4 days a week out of our New York City office.
- Drive step-level changes of our web experience: Own our website and rebranding efforts. You’ll constantly work with our brand, content marketing, and product marketing teams on improving the product narrative to better underscore the value MoneyLion can provide to customers.
- Product Management of MoneyLion.com
- Take charge of the website's content and design, ensuring a cohesive and compelling product narrative that aligns with business goals. You’ll work with design, marketing, and technical teams to define requirements and run the implementation of those changes.
- Work with our onboarding product team to enhance customer conversion and experience
- Drive incremental changes on the website, exploring new trends, AI, and emerging technologies to enhance the user experience and bolster the conversion funnel.
- Foster a culture of innovation, encouraging the team to explore creative ideas for website improvements.
- User Experience Optimization:
- Utilize A/B testing tools to optimize the website's user experience, ensuring seamless navigation and a positive customer journey.
- Implement data-driven decisions to enhance user satisfaction and achieve business objectives.
- Responsive Project Management:
- Manage web developers and external agencies efficiently, ensuring projects are delivered on time and aligned with the company's integrity standards.
- Prioritize tasks based on impact and collaborate cross-functionally to meet key deadlines.
- Continuous Analytics and Reporting:
- Own the conversion metrics of the website, providing regular performance reports with actionable insights.
- Work closely with the analytics team to identify areas for optimization and collaborate with the product and web teams to implement improvements.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Collaborate seamlessly with product and marketing teams to align website strategies with overall business objectives.
- Lead engineers in the implementation of new pages, features, and ideas that contribute significantly to business growth.
- SEO Integration:
- Ensure that SEO strategies are seamlessly integrated into the website's structure, content, and design, contributing to improved organic search rankings.
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits to identify opportunities for enhancement.
- Work with the VP of Content Marketing to update our page and user experience to meet new content objectives
- Data-Driven Decision-Making:
- Leverage data insights to make informed decisions regarding website improvements and enhancements.
- Implement a robust testing and optimization process, using data to drive continuous improvement in the website's performance.
- A minimum of 5-8 years in web product management, or content marketing product management
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience managing SEO projects
- A Minimum of 4+ years of experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studios
- Experience using SEMRUSH, Screaming Frog, Rank Math, and other SEO tools
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, environment to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have working knowledge of social networking sites, search engines and app stores
- Fintech and Crypto experience is a plus
The annual base salary for the Organic Growth Product Manager is expected to be between $130,000 to $160,000. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.