Product Operations Analyst
MoneyLion is a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized products and content, with a top consumer finance super app, a premier embedded finance platform for enterprise businesses and a world-class media arm. MoneyLion’s mission is to give everyone the power to make their best financial decisions. We pride ourselves on serving the many, not the few; providing confidence through guidance, choice, and personalization; and shortening the distance to an informed action.
In our go-to money app for consumers, we deliver curated content on finance and related topics, through a tailored feed that engages people to learn and share. People take control of their finances with our innovative financial products and marketplace - including our full-fledged suite of features to save, borrow, spend, and invest - seamlessly bringing together the best offers and content from MoneyLion and our 1,100+ Enterprise Partner network, together in one experience. MoneyLion’s enterprise technology provides the definitive search engine and marketplace for financial products, enabling any company to add embedded finance to their business, with advanced AI-backed data and tools through our platform and API. Established in 2013, MoneyLion connects millions of people with the financial products and content they need, when and where they need it.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Operations Analyst to work cross-functionally to drive product and marketing decisions through insightful data analysis and unwavering focus on the customer experience. This role requires strong influencing skills to shape the thinking of senior leaders, along with the credibility and gravitas to gain alignment on data-driven strategic priorities.
The Product Operations Analyst will operate with a high degree of autonomy to uncover customer insights, synthesize compelling narratives, and adapt messaging to resonate across diverse audiences. Success requires the finesse to build consensus among stakeholders, strong project management skills to effectively drive product roadmap decisions, and the strategic mindset to translate insights into executable strategies that enhance customer centricity.
- Influence product, engineering, and marketing leaders to align on customer experience priorities
- Craft insightful narratives using quantitative and qualitative data to illuminate the voice of the customer
- Build consensus across stakeholders to drive the adoption of recommendations
- Exhibit strategic maturity in interactions with senior leaders
- Translate insights into actionable product and marketing strategies
- Adapt influencing approach to motivate alignment across diverse audiences
- Self-manage complex initiatives using sound judgment and decision-making
- Monitor success metrics and course-correct as needed based on data
- Oversee end-to-end activities for product development initiatives, ensuring clear goals, timelines, and deliverables are defined. Work closely with Operations, Product, Engineering, Legal, Product Marketing, Sales, and other functional leaders to coordinate plans, monitor progress, and proactively address any roadblocks to keep it on track
- A minimum of 5-7 years in product analytics, operations, or related CX role, preferably in FinTech companies, with a proven track record of successfully coordinating and managing complex projects.
- Ability to gain alignment by developing, managing, and communicating actionable insights through effective, data-driven storytelling
- High emotional intelligence with excellent communication skills and strategic business mindset to influence and shape senior stakeholder perspectives.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking with past experiences navigating various Customer Operations vendors such as Kustomer, Ada, AWS Connect, etc.
- Highly autonomous with proven judgment and credibility
- Comfortable challenging status quo backed by data
- Passion for customer experience and continuous improvement
- Excellent work ethic, high productivity, and acute attention to detail are critical
- Strong follow-up skills and a sense of accountability, follow-through, and ownership
This posting represents two openings on our team.
The annual base salary for the Product Operations Analyst is expected to be between $70,000 to $80,000. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.