VP, Enterprise Account Management
MoneyLion is a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized products and content, with a top consumer finance super app, a premier embedded finance platform for enterprise businesses and a world-class media arm. MoneyLion’s mission is to give everyone the power to make their best financial decisions. We pride ourselves on serving the many, not the few; providing confidence through guidance, choice, and personalization; and shortening the distance to an informed action.
In our go-to money app for consumers, we deliver curated content on finance and related topics, through a tailored feed that engages people to learn and share. People take control of their finances with our innovative financial products and marketplace - including our full-fledged suite of features to save, borrow, spend, and invest - seamlessly bringing together the best offers and content from MoneyLion and our 1,100+ Enterprise Partner network, together in one experience. MoneyLion’s enterprise technology provides the definitive search engine and marketplace for financial products, enabling any company to add embedded finance to their business, with advanced AI-backed data and tools through our platform and API. Established in 2013, MoneyLion connects millions of people with the financial products and content they need, when and where they need it.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Vice President of Enterprise Account Management to build and manage our Enterprise Account Management Team. The Enterprise Account Management team is responsible for supporting and growing hundreds of brands and aggregators in our B2B enterprise marketplace, structured across two divisions - Financial Institutions and Channel Partners. In addition, the VP will also have responsibilities overseeing our long tail book and in building out a B2B customer support team. Our business is highly quantitative and requires a leader experienced with building businesses and teams that balance strong relationships with playbooks with strategies to manage for US macroeconomic conditions, marketing budget expansion, adtech and bidding concepts, and funnel optimizations (in addition to many other strategies).
This is a 4 day in office role based in our New York City office.
- Attain and exceed quarterly revenue and margin targets
- Achieve revenue retention goals (maximizing renewal values while minimizing attrition rates)
- Work closely with Moneylion executive leadership on strategy and execution to maximize the revenue performance of Engine’s partnerships. This includes building collaborative, cross-functional relationships with sales, marketing, product, engineering, analytics, and data science teams.
- Model and forecast partner performance to set targets, track performance, and manage prioritization, taking into account industry macro trends and the qualitative information available on a partner by partner basis
- Collaborate with the revenue operations team to optimize the partner lifecycle - including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, renewals, lifecycle marketing, education, and partner training
- Maintain an active, ongoing pipeline for hiring across all levels of the organization
- Develop and retain the Enterprise Account Manager and Strategist team based on FY budgets; Be a thought leader and role model, providing hands-on coaching, clear communication of goals and strategies, and strong industry knowledge.
- Build stable, repeatable, and scalable operations across the team (pulling in resources across the organization) to provide best in class partner management services. By day 90, there should be a plan for how the account management organization should speak with one voice to our partner base.
- Lead the team to identify opportunities for growth across the customer base, position our solutions to our partners, and coach the team relentlessly in best practices. Directly engage with named accounts where necessary to expand executive relationships and gain market share.
- Resourcefully use existing resources to execute plans and deliver targets.
- 10+ years in client-facing roles in a leadership capacity, including but not limited to account management, customer success, revenue optimization, revenue analytics
- Substantial track record of success in leading, managing and shaping a team of managers to achieve quotas, KPIs and accomplish revenue initiatives, with personal accountability around KPIs such as Net Revenue Retention (NRR), account growth rates, churn rate mitigation, upsell, cross-sell, product expansion, etc.
- Extremely data driven with extensive experience working with large partners ($10M ACV) to drive quantitative strategy, including:
- Marketing/adtech optimization strategies
- Conversion funnel optimization
- Channel optimization
- Forecasting growth and macro trends into performance
- Acquisition budget for expansion initiatives within a marketplace
- Knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to position Engine by Moneylion to sell large solutions.
- Understands the industry and market in which key accounts are situated and integrates this knowledge into insight-based selling and positioning. Knows the vision story as well as the KPIs.
- Track record of establishing strong executive relationships and selling into client organizations
- A hands on mentor and operator - you will both support the team to accomplish strategic objectives while diving in as an individual contributor where needed to push individual initiatives forward
- High capacity with an understanding of how to prioritize initiatives in order to achieve targets within accelerated timeframes. Execution is required over theory and perfect solutions.
The annual base salary for the VP, Enterprise Account Management role is expected a base between $225,000 to $275,000 plus variable pay paid quarterly. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role. This position is also eligible for a performance based bonus.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.