DV360 Campaign Manager
Who We Are
Pixability is a technology and data company that empowers the world's largest brands and their agencies to maximize the value of video advertising on YouTube, YouTube on TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and Hulu. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, DoubleVerify, Oracle Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, Integral Ad Science and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, as well as Swatch, Bose, KIND, Hilton, and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a diverse and inclusive culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have won the Best Buy-Side Programmatic Platform at the Digiday Technology Awards (2021), been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 awards for fastest-growing private companies in Mass. five times, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for seven consecutive years.
The Campaign Manager plays a central role in the development and execution of YouTube and Connected TV campaigns via Google Display and Video 360 (DV360) for Pixability customers.
You will be the liaison between Sales, Customer Success, Data Science, Product, Marketing, and Engineering for all YouTube and Connected TV initiatives that are executed via the DV360 platform. You will impact our company’s bottom line by providing end-to-end campaign management services using both Pixability’s proprietary technology, as well as the tools & functionality from within the DV360 DSP. You will interact with client teams and peers regularly, reporting on progress and collaborating on campaign recommendations.
Who You Are
You are curious and love testing new advertising tactics, recommending optimization strategies to achieve client KPIs, and leveraging campaign results to enhance future media buys. You possess exceptional attention to detail, and understand client needs in order to translate those needs into objectives. You bring a positive attitude to work everyday. You are a quick learner with an aptitude to pick up subtle nuances on the fly. Effective time management and flexibility to adapt to changes are a must in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Manage YouTube and Connected TV video ad campaigns in DV360 which includes: trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting.
- Maintain an understanding of all campaign objectives, inventory sources, targeting types, and ad formats that are available within the walled gardens and DSPs we partner with.
- Train & educate the AdOps team, as well as key stakeholders within the CS org on DV360 functionality, tools, features, and offerings.
- Help document learnings & best practices specifically for DV360 workflows as it pertains to both YouTube specifical initiatives, and CTV initiatives.
- Partner with the Product team to help create more internal tools that help the Campaign Managers execute campaigns more effectively and efficiently via DV360.
- Communicate clearly and effectively cross functionally, test out new technologies, and help roll out new initiatives.
- Use statistical analysis to increase performance of campaigns, maximize client KPIs, measure performance, develop benchmarks, forecast delivery, assist with billing needs, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues related to under/over-delivery, margin management and pixel implementation. Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor client, competitor, and industry changes and share any noticeable trends with the larger team.
- Grow with us and help improve our existing processes for campaign management.
What You Bring to the Party
- 2-4 years of experience specifically in DV360 (Google Ads & YouTube strongly preferred)
- 2-4 years of online/digital marketing experience, including paid social media
- In-depth knowledge of Floodlight Tags, Conversion Tracking, Pixel Implementation & Pixel Troubleshooting.
- Experience with VAST tags and other approved 3P vendors for CTV and YouTube inventory via DV360.
- Strong understanding of the DV360 Marketplace including; Publishers, Inventory Packages, Instant Reserve, Programmatic Guaranteed Deals, Non-guaranteed Fixed & Auction Deals.
- Confident in using both Instant Reporting & Offline Reporting capabilities in DV360, with a strong understanding of how to analyze cross-channel performance (YouTube & Connected TV preferred).
- Strong analytical capabilities, including the ability to analyze cross platform reach & frequency, unique users, overlap, co-viewing & more.
- Previous experience working in an agency environment preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Hybrid role - Candidate will ideally be in the Boston or NYC area – no relocation is available for this position.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.