Director, Product Marketing
Who We Are
Pixability is the leading AI-driven technology company that empowers the world’s largest brands and their agencies to maximize the value of their video advertising across YouTube and CTV. Leveraging its proprietary technology platform and data, Pixability reduces wasted impressions on video campaigns by identifying contextually relevant, brand suitable inventory and maximizes cost efficient outcomes. Pixability’s suite of solutions have been used by the top media agencies including Dentsu, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, and brands such as KIND, McDonalds, Salesforce and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a diverse and inclusive culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have won the Best Buy-Side Programmatic Platform at the Digiday Technology Awards (2021), been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 awards for fastest-growing private companies in Mass. five times, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for seven consecutive years.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will have the exciting opportunity to build the Product Marketing function at Pixability working cross-functionally with Product, Customer Success, and Sales. You will play a critical role in driving the success of our products by developing compelling product narratives, managing go-to-market launches, driving the creation of compelling sales materials and training sessions related to our product offerings.
- Develop and implement comprehensive product marketing strategies, such as go-to-market frameworks, that will help to drive sales and retention for Pixabililty’s products.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, customer success, sales, and marketing, to ensure successful product launches with a clear and cohesive marketing plan.
- Conduct customer research and competitive analysis to inform the value proposition development of existing and new products and features.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new product launches, including positioning, messaging, and promotional strategies.
- Track and analyze customer adoption providing actionable insights and recommendations for future product development.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Located in Boston or NYC
- Proven experience within the advertising technology or media industry in product marketing, with a consistent record of developing and implementing successful product marketing programs.
- Strong understanding of the Google ecosystem, particularly YouTube, and the agency hold co landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling narratives and effectively present ideas.
- Ability to use insights, data, and statistical analyses to drive marketing decisions and optimize campaigns.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and collaborate optimally at all levels of the organization.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
The anticipated base salary for this position is between $130,000 -$160,000 + bonus and stock options. Within the range, individual pay is determined by job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.