Payer / Provider Product Analyst
PurpleLab™ is seeking to add a Payer / Provider Product Analyst to our growing team. The Product Analyst will be a key contributor to the growth and development of our product line in the Payer / Provider space. Responsibilities include contributing to the product development lifecycle from development to product launch. The role requires a combination of industry experience and understanding of the data underlying it as well as the technical skills to translate that understanding into prototypes and requirements that will advance our product offerings. This role is a part of the Product team and reports to the VP of Product Management.
- Lead the development of proof-of-concept analytics and collaborate with the a cross-functional team to translate validated outputs into product requirements
- Engage with the development team to test, troubleshoot, and validate new offerings as they progress through the product lifecycle
- Conduct feasibility analysis on product enhancements and new offerings by leveraging an advanced understanding of our data assets
- Become expert in the data & methodologies that underlie our tools that help payers develop market & network development strategies and providers gain competitive intelligence
- Contribute as an emerging SME in the payer segment
- Engage in problem solving with current and prospective clients
- 3+ years of analytical experience in healthcare financial analysis, pricing, and network analytics
- Deep experience analyzing healthcare claims data; including healthcare cost trending, service line strategy, and network development
- Advanced SQL skills, including proficiency in writing complex SQL queries, optimizing query performance, and utilizing advanced SQL functions and techniques to analyze and manipulate large datasets efficiently.
- In-depth knowledge of the payer landscape and managed care
- Familiarity with healthcare reimbursement models
- Familiarity with provider credentialing, medical economics, and enrollment processes
- Experience contributing to the healthcare contracting lifecycle (could be in support of managed care negotiations for provider organizations, as a part of the provider contracting function of a health plan, or operating in a content-rich advisory capacity)
You will work primarily from home but will be expected to report to our facility in Wayne, PA from time-to-time (the days and frequency to be determined at the discretion of your manager.) In addition, your position will require some travel to visit prospective partners, prospects, and customers as well as at meetings, events, and trade shows. The Company may change your position, duties, and work location from time to time at its discretion.
A background check is required for this role.
PurpleLab™ is a Healthtech company with a mission to spur value-driven innovation in healthcare to improve outcomes for patients. HealthNexus™, the company’s no-code analytics platform empowers life sciences, payers, providers, and other stakeholders with real-world evidence to solve conventional and emerging challenges faster and more cost effectively.