As the Administrative Assistant, you will assume a vital role in the seamless and efficient operation of our office. Your responsibilities encompass an extensive array of functions, ranging from interacting with the leadership team to overseeing office supplies. You are the linchpin of our daily operations, contributing to diverse facets of our business.
- Office Operations: Take charge of running the reception desk of our office in Wayne, PA, including welcoming and greeting clients and office guests. Support office staff and executives with clerical tasks.
- Proactive Problem Solver: Act autonomously and proactively identify and resolve issues with minimum supervision.
- Meeting Support: Schedule and coordinate meetings as needed. Manage conference rooms so they are reset for the next meeting.
- Communication: Draft and proofread communications such as memos, emails, reports and other documents.
- Task Management: Ensure that delegated tasks are well-understood, tracked, and completed.
- Security Awareness: Monitor security by ensuring that only authorized individuals enter the premises and report any suspicious activity promptly.
- File Management: Create and maintain electronic filing systems.
- Ad Hoc Support: Undertake other administrative and project-related tasks as requested.
- Employee Morale: Order, pick up lunch for the company. Maintain the breakroom with beverages and snacks for the team.
- Office Supplies: Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock and placing orders, ensuring all necessary supplies are available.
- Exceptional Organizational Skills: Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities without letting anything slip through the cracks is essential.
- Versatility: Demonstrate a history of working beyond your core responsibilities, adapting to changing needs and acting with a sense of urgency.
- Startup Experience: Prior experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where adaptability and quick decision-making is strongly preferred.
- Tech Savvy: Proficiency in advanced MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, is a must. Familiarity with Google Workspaces and Slack is preferred. However, the ability to pick up new software and applications quickly is equally important.
- Transportation: Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable form of transportation
- General Office Support: Demonstrated ability to perform various general office support and business planning functions. This includes efficiently scheduling and managing meetings, preparing meeting agendas and packets, and recording meeting minutes.
A background check is required for this role.