Sales Development Representative
Solutions by Text
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we would like to meet you.
Job Specific Suties and Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Direct Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Education and Experience
- Two or more years of experience in a Sales Development role within SAAS technology driven organization.
- Have a strong work ethic, excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and
- Experience at working both independently (remotely) and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem- solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Physical / Special Requirements
- This role operates remotely and in a standard office environment, and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Generic Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to the Company's Code of Conduct/Ethics
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with other Company employees
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Project a professional and appropriate Company image in all dealings with clients, vendors, business partners and visitors
- Ensure security of information in all matters pertaining to Company, clients, and consumer information
- Support the efforts of senior management and sales staff by maintaining business network of contacts as clients change roles and/or companies
Job Specific Knowledge
- Demonstrate knowledge of Sales, Client Care, and Sales Development Processes
- Demonstrate familiarity with content and function of SBT corporate web site
- Demonstrate knowledge of all current standard UI reports and Salesforce CRM
- Ability to read and understand technical and legal language
- Self-motivation, strong leadership skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Developed business judgement, sense of urgency, integrity, and accountability
- Team skills, training experience and exceptional presentation skills
- Spanish language a plus
- Job Specific Reasoning Skills
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
- Able to use MS Outlook to send and retrieve emails and to schedule events
- Able to create documents on MS Word
- Able to create slide shows on MS PowerPoint
- Able to create spreadsheets on MS Excel
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SalesForce CRM system
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
About Solutions by Text
Solutions by Text (SBT) was founded in 2008 with the mission to deliver impactful conversational messaging and convenient payment partner solutions that are rich, real-time, and compliant. Built on SMS industry best practices, the company is the only compliance-first provider of enterprise texting solutions in the market and has changed the way compliant businesses communicate and transact with their customers via mobile devices. More than 1,400 consumer finance organizations, including leading brands in auto finance, banking and lending, trust SBT to ensure convenient, effective, and compliant relationships with their millions of consumers. Recognized as one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies, SBT continues to grow and expand through the addition of great employees who desire a growth culture. SBT is headquartered in Dallas, TX with remote teams and offices around the US and in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit https://solutionsbytext.com/.
Solutions By Text is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Something looks off?