Solutions by Text
We are seeking a highly experienced Software Architect with Fintech industry experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing software solutions that meet the needs of our business in the payments space. The ideal candidate will have expertise in .NET, React, MongoDB, Microservices, and AWS technologies, as well as the ability to lead and mentor junior developers. In addition, the candidate should have experience working with Open Source software and be knowledgeable in Containerization and Automation technologies. The Software Architect will work closely with other teams, including products, development, operations, and business to ensure the delivery of high-quality software solutions.
Job Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business and development teams to design software solutions that meet business requirements in the payments space
- Develop and maintain software architecture and design documents
- Create software design patterns and best practices
- Collaborate with development teams to implement software solutions
- Ensure that software solutions meet quality and performance standards
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to development teams
- Lead the development team to deliver high-quality software solutions
- Demonstrate empathy to work closely with customers to resolve production issues
- Ensure that secure coding practices are followed
- Lead and mentor geographically distributed teams
Generic Duties And Responsibilities
- Adhere to the Company's Code of Conduct/Ethics
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Other duties as may be assigned
Competencies And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 8 years of experience in software architecture and development
- Strong experience with .NET, React, MongoDB, Microservices, and AWS
- Experience working with Open Source software
- Experience with Fargate and Atlas technologies
- Experience with Automation technologies
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and best practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and mentor development teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
About Solutions by Text
Solutions by Text (SBT) was founded in 2008 with the mission to deliver impactful conversational messaging and convenient payment partner solutions that are rich, real-time and compliant. Built on SMS industry best practices, the company is the only compliance- first provider of enterprise texting solutions in the market. More than 1400 consumer finance organizations, including leading brands in auto finance, banking and lending, trust SBT to ensure convenient, effective and compliant relationships with their millions of consumers. SBT is headquartered in Dallas, TX with remote teams and offices around the US and in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit https://solutionsbytext.com/.
Game-changing Technology Built for Growth
Solutions By Text (SBT) has changed the way compliant businesses communicate and transact with their customers via mobile devices. Since adding its first client, SBT has quickly become the leading text provider to consumer finance companies and various other regulated industries. Recognized as an Inc 5000 fastest growing companies, SBT continues to grow and expand through the addition of great employees who desire a growth culture.
Solutions By Text is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Something looks off?