Product Marketing Manager
Solutions by Text
SBT is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The ideal candidate will have deep product marketing experience in enterprise software, ideally within the payments and/or messaging industries, and is looking for an opportunity to own and grow the product marketing function within SBT. This role is central to SBT’s growth in 2024 and beyond.
The Product Marketing Manager will be the expert on our verticals, our buyer, how they buy, and their buying criteria, and will transfer that knowledge to the rest of the business, from sales and CS to product. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand based on market data, competitive analysis, and industry trends. You’ll have a solid balance of data-driven and creative mentalities, as you seek out data to drive decisions, then have fun imagining (and executing) how those decisions play out in the market. You will work closely with the product team to understand the intent, value, and usage of SBT’s platform and will provide extensive feedback to the product managers on usage, trends, and other feature and design requirements. This is a “glue” role – one that engages frequently with teams across the company, both to learn and to teach, so you must enjoy communicating with others in a remote environment. Our Product Marketing Manager will play a critical role in the growth of SBT in 2024 – and beyond!
- Develop and get buy-in on product marketing strategy to align with roadmap and revenue goals.
- Create our B2B2C marketing program, giving our customers the tools they need to drive payments adoption among their end users. The more success they see with their users, the more successful our product is.
- Develop and execute goal-focused new product launch strategies, from messaging and competitive battlecards to sales enablement and external launch activities.
- Align the organization on our product, benefits, and capabilities.
- Become an expert on our target verticals and develop supporting materials for Sales and CS teams.
- Work with product management and engineering to make sure product planning efforts are fully informed by customer needs and broader market research.
- Develop personas and segmentation strategies for our target audiences and create messaging that differentiates SBT from the competition.
- Develop a toolkit that supports the selling process, including playbooks, sales decks, solutions briefs, white papers, product demos, videos, blogs, and webinars.
- Deliver persuasive presentations at internal leadership meetings, analyst briefings, industry events, webinars, trade shows, and to customers & prospects.
- Maintain ongoing win-loss analysis by vertical.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role, preferably in a highly regulated industry, payments/fintech, and/or mobile messaging B2B software.
- Experience successfully bringing new products to market.
- Experience enabling sales and customer success teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience conducting market research and competitive analysis.
- Excellence writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- In-depth Salesforce knowledge
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Previous experience with SMS/Text Servicing
- Previous experience with Payment Services
- Account-based marketing
- Hubspot, Gong, Terminus
General Duties and Expectations
- Complete all committed projects on time and at high quality.
- Quickly prioritize work and communicate prioritization to team.
- Engage with customers and partners professionally at all times.
- Complete all requested reporting items to manager on time.
- Spend time wisely in pursuit of company objectives.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other SBT employees.
- Adhere to the Company's Code of Conduct/Ethics.
- Ensure security of information in all matters pertaining to company, customer, and consumer information.
- Be a team player, contributing to team goals and commitments.
- Come to work with a positive attitude.
About Solutions by Text
Solutions by Text (SBT) was founded in 2008 with the mission to deliver impactful conversational messaging and convenient payment partner solutions that are rich, real-time and compliant. Built on hard-earned trust and SMS industry best practices, the company is the only compliance-first provider of enterprise texting solutions in the market. More than 1400 consumer finance organizations, including leading brands in auto finance, banking and lending, trust SBT to ensure convenient, effective and compliant relationships with their millions of consumers. SBT is headquartered in Dallas, TX with remote teams and offices around the US and in Bangalore, India. For more information, visit https://solutionsbytext.com/.
Game-changing Technology Built for Growth
Solutions By Text (SBT) has changed the way compliant businesses communicate and transact with their customers via mobile devices. Since adding its first client, SBT has quickly become the leading text provider to consumer finance companies and various other regulated industries. Recognized as an Inc 5000 fastest growing companies, SBT continues to grow and expand through the addition of great employees who desire a growth culture.
Solutions By Text is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.