Overnight Operations Associate Lead
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2022
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for operations professionals eager to get in with a well established tech-enabled mobility provider from the ground up. We're looking for people that are eager to help operate a sustainable operation and to help us build upon and improve our existing processes. You must be generally handy and app-savvy and interested in full time work to help keep the scooter fleet running smoothly.
- Responsible for providing shift oversight to team, conducting asset deployment and collection & ensuring inventory is properly tracked and accounted for (Our scooters weigh approximately 62 lbs & the job requires manual lifting up to 50 times a day)
- Triages operational issues and assists team and management with resolution
- Ensures safety protocols are being uniformly followed
- Assists with new hire training and development
- Assists Manager with schedule development and coordination of schedule adjustments for assigned shifts
- Executes all daily operations activities in order to support asset deployment, asset collection
- Handles scooter charging activities and safety inspections
- Assists with scooter repair and assembly
- Assists with operations center construction and maintenance
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years operations or warehouse experience
- 1-3 years experience managing teams
- Proven track record helping to lead small teams
- Eager to grow and learn with an organization
- At least 21 years old and hold a valid driver’s license
- Comfortable driving a large vehicle
- Must have a clean driving record (we run background checks)
- App savvy and handy with a cell phone
- Mechanically inclined is a plus, but being willing and able to learn is a must
- Must be able to lift a 65+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance
- Bonus points for previous work in urban mobility or retail
- Must be able to follow SOP instructions
- Must respond to management direction
- Communicate with a team proactively
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Placing safety for yourself and those around you above all else
- Follows all safety procedures and protocol including company ergonomics guidelines, material handling, dock safety, chemical safety, and other safety programs as applicable
- Wage range: $21 - $22/hour
- Full time employees are eligible for employer subsidized health, dental & vision insurance
- All employees are eligible to contribute to a 401k retirement plan
- Generous time off policy
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees
If you are ready to make a sustainable impact in your community, work with a mission driven team and are excited about joining a growing and innovative company, apply now!
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?