Warehouse Associate - ($25/hr)
People & HR
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for operations professionals eager to get in with a well established tech-enabled mobility provider from the ground up. We're looking for people that are eager to help operate a sustainable operation and to help us build upon and improve our existing processes. You must be generally handy and app-savvy and interested in full time and/or part time work to help keep our scooter fleet running smoothly. The Warehouse Associate position is a non-driving position, much of the day will be spent inside the warehouse although employees may ride alongside co-workers to assist with deployments and pickups as needed.
What you'll do:
- ● Executes all daily operations activities in order to support asset deployment, asset collection
- ● Assists with staging, loading, and unloading scooters from vans
- ● Handles scooter charging activities and safety inspections
- ● Assists Operations Associates with deployment and pickup tasks as needed
- ● Assist operations leadership with inventory management including quality check of scooters and perform minor repairs as needed
- ● Triages operational issues and assists team and management with resolution
- ● Assists with new hire training and development
- ● Support leadership in addressing any city complaints from acknowledgement to completion
- ● Enforce work rules and procedures defined by leadership
- ● Delegating tasks to optimize available resources for completion of work
- ● Act as a point of contact for leadership and escalate challenges promptly
- ● Manage cleanliness of warehouse and vans
- ● Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring:
- ● Must be at least 18 years old
- ● 1+ years experience with urban mobility operations
- ● Prior experience delegating tasks and leading peers in completion of work tasks
- ● App savvy and handy with a cell phone
- ● Must be able to lift a 65+lb scooter frequently without assistance
- ● Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- ● Experience interpreting and adhering to Standard Operating Procedures
- ● Respond to management direction, and proactively communicate with your team
- ● Must have availability to work some nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Pay rate of $25/hour
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan
- 3 weeks of PTO
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors across the top echelons of the industry
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian's future
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment
Full Time opportunities bring amazing Benefits including 3 weeks of PTO, company paid holidays, health insurance options, 401k options, FSA and more. Apply Today!
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?