Seasonal Overnight Operations Associate Lead - $21/hr
People & HR, Operations
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is gearing up to re-launch our fleet April 1st, starting date for the position is March 28th.
We are looking for operations professionals eager to get in with a well established tech-enabled mobility provider from the ground up. We're looking for people that are eager to help operate a sustainable operation and to help us build upon and improve our existing processes. You must be generally handy and app-savvy and interested in full time and/or part time work to help keep our scooter fleet running smoothly.
What You'll Do
- Executes all daily operations activities in order to support asset deployment, asset collection
- Handles scooter charging activities and safety inspections
- Redeploys scooters from low to high utilization areas per direction of Operations leadership
- Responsible for providing leadership to the shift conducting asset deployment and collection
- Holds shift accountable for deployment, rebalance, and pick up targets
- Triages operational issues and assists team and management with resolution
- Assists with new hire training and development
- Support leadership in addressing any city complaints from acknowledgement to completion
- Enforce work rules and procedures defined by leadership
- Delegating tasks to optimize available resources for completion of work
- Act as primary point of contact for leadership and escalate challenges promptly
- Must have availability to work some nights and weekends
What You'll Bring
- Must be 21 years or older with a Valid Driver’s License & comfortable driving a van
- 1+ years experience with urban mobility operations
- Prior experience delegating tasks and leading peers in completion of work tasks
- App savvy and handy with a cell phone
- Must be able to lift a 65+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Experience interpreting and adhering to Standard Operating Procedures
- Respond to management direction, and proactively communicate with your team
- Interested in learning more about the future of urban mobility and design
- Retail or customer service experience
- Warehouse experience
- Generous time off policy
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors across the top echelons of the industry
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian's future
- Learning more about the future of urban mobility and design
Full Time opportunities bring amazing Benefits including 3 weeks of PTO, company paid holidays, health insurance options, 401k options, FSA and more. Apply Today!
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?