Seasonal Overnight Operations Supervisor - $23/hr
People & HR, Operations
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Saturday, March 11, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is gearing up to re-launch our fleet April 1st, starting date for the position is March 28th.
We are looking for an operations professional with management experience to help us run our scooter share. Our ideal candidate will display a sense of ownership over the share, ensuring smooth operations. You must be generally handy, extremely organized and tech-savvy.
What You'll Do
- Available to work early AM shift
- Responsible for providing shift oversight to team (up to 10 associates) conducting asset deployment and collection & ensuring inventory is properly tracked and accounted for (Our scooters weigh approximately 62 lbs & the job requires manual lifting up to 50 times a day)
- Supervise inventory tracking and accountability for deployment and maintenance
- Triages operational issues and assists team and management with resolution
- Ensures safety protocols are being uniformly followed
- Assists with new hire training and development
- Assists Manager with schedule development and coordination of schedule adjustments for assigned shifts
What You'll Bring
- 1-3 years operations or warehouse experience
- 1-3 years experience managing teams
- Proven track record helping to lead small teams
- Eager to grow and learn with an organization
- At least 21 years old and hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record (we run background checks)
- Mechanically inclined is a plus, but being willing and able to learn is a must
- Must be able to lift a 65+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance
- Bonus points for previous work in urban mobility or retail
- Follows all safety procedures and protocol including company ergonomics guidelines, material handling, dock safety, chemical safety, and other safety programs as applicable
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan
- 3 weeks of PTO
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors across the top echelons of the industry
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian's future
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment
Full Time opportunities bring amazing Benefits including 3 weeks of PTO, company paid holidays, health insurance options, 401k options, FSA and more. Apply Today!
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?