---------------- IMMEDIATE JOINERS-------------
Suuchi Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Developer to join our remote team.
Suuchi Inc. is a cloud-based software provider for supply chain operations. The GRID is a horizontally integrated supply chain software which connects typically siloed aspects of business operations within one user-friendly and powerful platform. The GRID simplifies the process by centralizing communication and collaboration, providing a single source of truth, and democratizing access across all supply chain participants and across your entire supply chain ecosystem.
This is a full-time remote role for a Senior Developer. The Senior Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing software solutions. The Senior Developer will also be responsible for debugging, testing, and supporting code.
- 3-4 years of Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Postgres.
- Expertise in Back-End and Front-End Software/Web Development
- Experience with Cloud-based platforms
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
- Experience with supply chain management or logistics is a plus.
- Develop and implement scalable, high-performing, and secure web applications.
- Integrate applications with third-party services using REST APIs.
- Participate in project planning, following Agile practices.
- Work directly with internal teams to solve problems
- Evaluation and adoption of new languages & and technologies.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Recommend improvements to business processes as supported by application systems
- Design and implement database tables and stored procedures
- Provide technical design and coding assistance to the team
- Mentor junior developers