Sales Development Representative
We're TripleLift, an advertising platform on a mission to elevate digital advertising through beautiful creative, quality publishers, actionable data and smart targeting. Through over 1 trillion monthly ad transactions, we help publishers and platforms monetize their businesses. Our technology is where the world's leading brands find audiences across online video, connected television, display and native ads. Brand and enterprise customers choose us because of our innovative solutions, premium formats, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing their performance.
As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, we are NMSDC certified, qualify for diverse spending goals and are committed to economic inclusion. Find out how TripleLift raises up the programmatic ecosystem at triplelift.com.
TripleLift has created an annual Sales Development Program to nurture and grow entry level talent to eventually be part of our best in class Sales organization. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will report directly to the VP of Global Sales Enablement who oversees the entire SDR 12 month program. Participants will have an opportunity to spend the first 3 months of their career learning the Advertising Technology industry, TripleLift best practices and sales skills. For the remainder of the program, the SDR will work with dedicated sales mentors and own a specific set of accounts. Their primary responsibility will be to prospect new business through outreach efforts, qualify in-bound leads, close new business and manage performance of campaigns which are tied directly to an individual ad spend quota. Success in this role will be measured by successful lead generation and attainment of their overall ad spend quota. If participants demonstrate success throughout the entire 12 month program, they will then graduate and have the opportunity to advance their career within the TripleLift sales organization based on qualities that match best with their career aspirations. Advancement will be based on successful completion of coursework, strong collaboration across multiple sales teams, clear understanding of the TripleLift product set and demonstration of TripleLift values.
- Successful participation and completion of annual 12 month SDR program and coursework as outlined in the above job description.
- Prospect new business through high volume outreach and outbound activity
- Own a territory of prospective agencies with a goal to uncover leads, attain client interest and seamlessly transition leads to assigned Sales Manager in specific region
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly activity goals (emails & calls) as outlined by manager
- Be the Triplelift first point of contact to vet inbound leads prior to transitioning to assigned Sales Manager and Sales Director
- Learn and efficiently deliver presale tasks, including sales proposal creation, Salesforce data input, administrative work, powerpoint deck creation, meeting preparation and general client coordination.
- Account ownership to manage the end to end sales process and account management needs to ultimately drive new ad spend and revenue
- Detail oriented with strong work ethic and desire to learn the sales process within the digital marketing landscape
- Possesses efficient and effective communication skills to seamlessly collaborate across internal teams while helping develop strategies and processes
- Eager to learn and understand the importance of accurate data input through internal pipeline management tools including but not limited to Salesforce, Cirrus, Mindtickle, Google docs etc.
- Competitive spirit with a natural hunter mentality who demonstrates a team first attitude with a desire to put in the effort needed to see successful results
- Can effectively work with teammates and manager to familiarize self with internal teams and TripleLift product set
- Displays clear and effective communication skills through email, calls, data input and Salesforce updates
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years in digital, media or ad tech sales
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k w/ employer match
*Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits (subject to the terms of applicable plans/policies/agreements, which will be made available to you after commencing employment).
Life at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we’re a team of great people who like who they work with and want to make everyone around them better. This means being positive, collaborative, and compassionate. We hustle harder than the competition and are continuously innovating.
Learn more about TripleLift and our culture by visiting our LinkedIn Life page.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging and support. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about our DEI efforts at https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.