Senior Product Manager (Data Platform)
We're TripleLift, an advertising platform on a mission to elevate digital advertising through beautiful creative, quality publishers, actionable data and smart targeting. Through over 1 trillion monthly ad transactions, we help publishers and platforms monetize their businesses. Our technology is where the world's leading brands find audiences across online video, connected television, display and native ads. Brand and enterprise customers choose us because of our innovative solutions, premium formats, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing their performance.
As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, we are NMSDC certified, qualify for diverse spending goals and are committed to economic inclusion. Find out how TripleLift raises up the programmatic ecosystem at triplelift.com.
The Product Management team at TripleLift is responsible for the concept, development, commercialization, and management in market of our products and product lines. Working closely with the Solutions and Core Engineering team as well as the Revenue team, Product is responsible for deeply understanding our customers, crafting products that create maximum value relative to their needs, and, together with Product Marketing, putting products in the hands of our Revenue team that enable us to win in the market.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead Data Pipeline & Activation, which is one of our shared platform capabilities working across all product lines. The Senior Product Manager will work most closely with the Platform Product and Engineering teams, and will be accountable for coordination and delivery against the product roadmap, product and engineering capability management, and managing the product lifecycle in collaboration with cross functional leadership to concept, develop and deploy new products, services, and capabilities.
This high impact role will help innovate and streamline our data product capabilities and work across multiple product lines and engineering teams.
- Establish, evangelize, and obtain cross-functional alignment around a vision for your product area. Contribute to TripleLift’s overall product strategy.
- Partner with the Data Platform Engineering team to manage the product backlog, prioritization, and delivery.
- Understand the needs of our customers -- primarily publishers, but also advertisers and vendors that work with us.
- Work with Design and Engineering to develop our products and plan their phasing and rollout.
- Drive product commercialization in collaboration with cross-functional teams including Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Solutions, Client Services, and others.
- Become an expert in the business of our customers and an advocate for their needs as we evolve our company and product.
- Help establish product best practices and work to weave them into the fabric of excellence at TripleLift.
- At least 3 years experience in Product Management with a focus on adtech data or adjacent products
- Strong product management fundamentals, including requirements gathering, use case analysis, PRDs
- Proven track record of customer discovery, taking a new idea from concept to execution in the ad tech (or closely related) realm with close customer collaboration
- Excellent cross functional influence skills and proven track record of collaborating with cross functional leadership teams to build and commercialize new products
- High level of organization and discipline as it pertains to delivering roadmap objectives on time and on budget
- Quantitative and metrics-driven and able to make high impact decisions using data
- Drive and desire to invent new things and make internet advertising better
- Curiosity paired with excellent attention to detail (ex: notice when a data point looks off, and have the curiosity to dig in)
- Big picture vision and ability to enlist and excite others, aligning them behind your ideas
- Initiative and hustle; you get things done where others would have given up
- Good at coaching others and making complex concepts clear and accessible
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k w/ employer match
*Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits (subject to the terms of applicable plans/policies/agreements, which will be made available to you after commencing employment).
Life at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we’re a team of great people who like who they work with and want to make everyone around them better. This means being positive, collaborative, and compassionate. We hustle harder than the competition and are continuously innovating.
Learn more about TripleLift and our culture by visiting our LinkedIn Life page.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging and support. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about our DEI efforts at https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.