Senior Software Engineer
We're TripleLift, an advertising platform on a mission to elevate digital advertising through beautiful creative, quality publishers, actionable data and smart targeting. Through over 1 trillion monthly ad transactions, we help publishers and platforms monetize their businesses. Our technology is where the world's leading brands find audiences across online video, connected television, display and native ads. Brand and enterprise customers choose us because of our innovative solutions, premium formats, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing their performance.
As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, we are NMSDC certified, qualify for diverse spending goals and are committed to economic inclusion. Find out how TripleLift raises up the programmatic ecosystem at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the Reporting domain of a small, yet influential Data Engineering Organization. We process massive amounts of data with well over 100 billion events per day. This hire will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Reporting API which is our main application to support external reporting for our partners and stakeholders. This hire will also be responsible for building new microservices to support new case cases related to reporting. The ideal candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our Reporting API to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Own the Reporting API application and ensure it meets customer needs
- Build new features and corresponding test cases to improve the platform
- Keep up with security updates to ensure our platform is secure
- Improve application performance and resiliency to ensure our platform is reliable
- Monitor application health and respond to on call alerts to ensure our platform is highly available
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Takes ownership of work
- Introduces ideas for improvement
- Consistently delivers high quality code
- Effective collaborator
- Strong communication skills
- Able to clearly share knowledge
- Able to have productive discussions with stakeholders
- Able to work with team members from different timezone
- Self sufficient
- Comfortable navigating ambiguous situations
- Able to complete a feature end to end with little oversight
- Does due diligence before asking for assistance
- Java and Springboot for backend development
- GraphQL and Altair for API development
- JUnit and Cucumber for testing
- AWS S3, SQS, Lambda, SES for cloud infrastructure
- Snowflake, DocDB and EhCache for data storage and caching
- Github Actions, Nomad, Vault and Consul for DevOps
- Grafana and Cloudwatch for monitoring and observability
6-10 years of relevant development experience, with a focus on backend development and API design
Life at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we’re a team of great people who like who they work with and want to make everyone around them better. This means being positive, collaborative, and compassionate. We hustle harder than the competition and are continuously innovating.
Learn more about TripleLift and our culture by visiting our LinkedIn Life page.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging and support. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about our DEI efforts at https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.