Sr. Sales Manager
We're TripleLift, an advertising platform on a mission to elevate digital advertising through beautiful creative, quality publishers, actionable data and smart targeting. Through over 1 trillion monthly ad transactions, we help publishers and platforms monetize their businesses. Our technology is where the world's leading brands find audiences across online video, connected television, display and native ads. Brand and enterprise customers choose us because of our innovative solutions, premium formats, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing their performance.
As part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, we are NMSDC certified, qualify for diverse spending goals and are committed to economic inclusion. Find out how TripleLift raises up the programmatic ecosystem at triplelift.com.
The Sr. Sales Manager is responsible for building success by identifying, qualifying and selling prospects on the value of TripleLift. This role is part of the Independent Agencies sales team and will be tasked with growing revenue and demand across the breadth of independent agencies on the West Coast. The ideal candidate will be located in the LA or San Francisco metropolitan areas.
This experienced seller will be responsible for supporting new and existing business across their account list, creating an actionable plan of execution for account prioritization, and selling TripleLift’s full suite of programmatic and managed service solutions. The best candidate brings relationships with her or him to the table, and they are comfortable presenting at both a tactical and strategic level; all the while evangelizing, educating and influencing agency key decision makers.
- Develop leads and build the pipeline in order to meet/exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Lead sales and business development activities for a targeted list of Independent Agencies by building relationships with key decision makers at agencies, trading desks, DSPs, and the brands they represent.
- Establish account and opportunity management plans for your agency targets that are consistent with Triplelift’s growth goals
- Utilize a customer-first solution-selling philosophy by listening to key business requirements and challenges, and selling through TL's solutions that meet the clients' needs
- Assess potential business deals, through RFP response and pursue proactive opportunities via strategic partnerships
- Maintain proper adherence to company standards for data entry/utilization
- Effectively forecast monthly and quarterly sales
- Solid understanding of digital advertising including SSP-DSP dynamics, CTV, programmatic landscape, and general sales process
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of customers’ needs
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years in digital, media or ad tech sales while carrying a sales quota
- Los Angeles or San Francisco
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k w/ employer match
*Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits (subject to the terms of applicable plans/policies/agreements, which will be made available to you after commencing employment).
Life at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we’re a team of great people who like who they work with and want to make everyone around them better. This means being positive, collaborative, and compassionate. We hustle harder than the competition and are continuously innovating.
Learn more about TripleLift and our culture by visiting our LinkedIn Life page.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging and support. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about our DEI efforts at https://triplelift.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.