Senior Manager, Customer Experience
VirtualHealth’s HELIOS platform is the first comprehensive, purpose-built product for integrated, value-based care. Deployed by some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country to manage millions of lives, HELIOS empowers its users to achieve enhanced outcomes while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs. As an award-winning health tech company, VirtualHealth strives to modernize and improve health outcomes for members of every type of health plan. For more information, please visit www.virtualhealth.com.
Customer Experience and Product Success at VirtualHealth
At VirtualHealth, customer experience and satisfaction is in our DNA. We believe that shipping great products and providing exceptional customer service is a winning formula for happy customers and sustainable growth. The Product Success team is at the center of this equation, collaborating directly with customers to solve problems that impact care delivery for millions of lives. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to rapidly address system bugs, field product inquiries, and make customers feel heard and supported; you will capture insights that inform our product roadmap; and you will join a supportive organization that wants you to grow as a thinker, problem-solver, leader, and owner.
- Lead, train, and manage the VirtualHealth Product Success / Product Support team. In this role you’ll be a player-coach, leading by example
- Analyze and report on key insights, trends, and feedback related to customer satisfaction
- Represent VirtualHealth to customers (from C-suite on down) for all Production-level incidents and escalations
- Ensure SLA compliance for all production-level customers
- Effectively validate and prioritize bugs, defects, and incidents for all HELIOS workflows and product lines
- Own all external communication channels for defect and incident management
- 3+ years of Product Success or Product Support experience
- 2+ years of team management experience
- You have a proven track record of solving complex problems and driving consensus among cross-functional stakeholders
- You’re skilled at conveying complex and often-times technical concepts to a diverse audience, including C-level executives
- You have a strong technical understanding of data products and APIs
- You have a strong ability to engage with the minute details of a single issue while also knowing when to zoom out and assess issues from a 30,000-foot view
- You have an ownership mentality with a strong bias to action and preference for being hands on
- You will work eastern time zone (NY) hours
Nice to Haves
- You have clinical or other health-tech experience
- You’ve worked with file-based data integrations and APIs
- You can analyze data yourself by writing SQL queries and using data analysis tools
- You've worked in the Product Support or Customer Experience function of a startup and care about shaping a high-impact, collaborative organization
- You have a strong ability to adapt your communication styles to specific audiences
- The salary range for this role is $95k - $125k base
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k participation
- Equity participation in the form of stock options
VirtualHealth is committed to ensuring that information security remains a top priority for everyone. All workers are responsible for the protection of our Information Security and we take the execution of this seriously. Information Security Policies and procedures details and training will be provided during on-boarding.
Each candidate will be subject to a background and reference check before beginning employment.