VirtualHealth’s platform, HELIOS®, is the first comprehensive platform purpose-built for integrated value-based care and deployed by some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country to manage millions of lives. Through the HELIOS® platform, VirtualHealth (VH) empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs. For more information, please visit www.virtualhealth.com.
The Business Analyst is the technical expert responsible for interacting with the client and VH teams to capture all requisite, client, and technical requirements. This position must have a clear understanding of the HELIOS® platform functionality, value proposition and statement of work, as agreed to in the sales contract, for tasks and communication with internal and external customers.
- Co-lead the discovery process, with the Program Manager, and creates work packages that accurately capture the client’s needs.
- Educate the client on how HELIOS® works and capture any gaps, issues or opportunities between the current and target end state functionality in the client’s environment.
- Collaborate with product managers to identify optimal solutions that balance technological capabilities with client business needs.
- Work with the client and development teams to document the processes and requirements, through the design, development, testing, and deployment phases.
- Coordinate work efforts between internal resources, clients, third parties, and vendors.
- Help streamline client-facing processes and develop workflows to improve the end-user experience.
- Work with the Program Manager and development team to ensure timely execution of all tasks within one's purview.
- Work with databases to analyze data.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to add value with respect to strategic discussions, product refinements, and client relationship management.
- Track deployments and update internal and external teams on the feature sets released.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Participation
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential
VirtualHealth is committed to ensuring that information security remains a top priority for everyone. All workers are responsible for the protection of our Information Security and we take the execution of this seriously. Information Security Policies and procedures details and training will be provided during on-boarding.
Each candidate will be subject to a background and reference check before beginning employment.