Director, Account Management
VirtualHealth’s platform, HELIOS®, is the first comprehensive platform purpose-built for integrated value-based care and deployed by some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country to manage millions of lives. Through the HELIOS® platform, VirtualHealth (VH) empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs. For more information, please visit www.virtualhealth.com.
- Manage all facets of company engagement with key enterprise clients, ensuring that both strategic account management and tactical project management activities are performed timely and effectively.
- Optimize the company’s engagement model and incorporate process improvements to maximize resource productivity and client satisfaction.
- Supervise and guide team of account executives in organizing and participating in meetings, presentations, and demonstrations, building positive relationships with key client personnel, and identifying and addressing any client questions, issues, and concerns.
- Become a product and domain expert, and strive to use that knowledge to make customers successful in their business.
- Use all available means to identify, develop, and progress both individual and organizational sales and business development needs.
- Participating in meetings with Company management and designees for the purpose of defining and refining account and project management approaches, issues, and materials.
- Design, implement and document innovative strategies to drive customer engagement.
- Deliver value-driven solutions; ensure that customers begin every interaction with a clear understanding of its purpose and conclude every interaction with tangible results or next steps
- Communicating market and customer feedback regarding the Company’s products and services to Technology and Operations management and contributing to product and service improvement planning
- Performing any other work activities in support of the Company at the direction of Company Management
- Collaborate effectively with other executives and add value with respect to strategic discussions, product refinements, and key business decisions
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in an account management position within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, preferably in the healthcare space.
- Experience with IT requirements and functional documentation.
- Exceptional ability to solve problems in an resourceful and data-driven manner while working in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Proven record of success in working with cross functional teams and complex projects.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Participation
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential
- Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided
VirtualHealth is committed to ensuring that information security remains a top priority for everyone. All workers are responsible for the protection of our Information Security and we take the execution of this seriously. Information Security Policies and procedures details and training will be provided during on-boarding.
Each candidate will be subject to a background and reference check before beginning employment.