VirtualHealth’s platform, HELIOS®, is the first comprehensive platform purpose-built for integrated value-based care and deployed by some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country to manage millions of lives. Through the HELIOS® platform, VirtualHealth (VH) empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs. For more information, please visit www.virtualhealth.com.
We are seeking an experienced sales representative to join our Sales team at VirtualHealth. This challenging and rewarding role will provide you with the opportunity to apply your sales skills and experience to drive results and make an impact at the exciting nexus of healthcare and technology.
- Deliver results against set sales targets and metrics
- Drive sales pipeline, increasing and growing revenue targets with both sole sourced and RFP based opportunities
- Generate sales opportunities and connect with inbound leads
- Take ownership over sales cycle to deliver exceptional customer experience and driving high value leads through to completion
- Leverage relationships with leaders at health plans, MCOs, ACOs, Health systems, self-insured employers, home health companies and government agencies
- Master and maintain knowledge of the company’s product and services, effectively presenting our value proposition to the full range of potential customers
- Update Salesforce with client meetings and data
- Upselling products and services
- Researching and qualifying new leads
- Assisting with RFP responses
- S. based with ability to work remotely
- Minimum of 50% travel
- 5+ years of healthcare and technology sales experience, or equivalent
- Knowledge of and passion for healthcare and technology
- Proven track record of delivering sales and hitting target
- Demonstrable experience at establishing, building and maintaining work relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com desired
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Great organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets and drive for results
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to deliver and win
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Participation
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential
- Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided
VirtualHealth is committed to ensuring that information security remains a top priority for everyone. All workers are responsible for the protection of our Information Security and we take the execution of this seriously. Information Security Policies and procedures details and training will be provided during on-boarding.
Each candidate will be subject to a background and reference check before beginning employment.