Associate, Customer Experience
VirtualHealth’s platform, HELIOS®, is the first comprehensive platform purpose-built for integrated value-based care and deployed by some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country to manage millions of lives. Through the HELIOS® platform, VirtualHealth (VH) empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs. For more information, please visit www.virtualhealth.com.
As an Associate member of the Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for delivering white-glove customer service and product support to all VirtualHealth customers. This role is ideal for individuals seeking a career in the healthcare, technology, and customer experience + product management worlds. Upcoming (December 2023) and recent college graduates (0-3 years professional experience) are encouraged to apply.
This challenging and rewarding role sits at the intersection of customer experience, product management, and client success responsibilities. The Customer Experience team is the face and voice of VirtualHealth to everyday users of the HELIOS platform, while also providing crucial “voice of the customer” insight back to the VH organization. You’ll utilize your extensive problem-solving, communications, prioritization, and organizational skills to ensure that all customer issues are tended to with the appropriate level of care, with the understanding that potentially millions of health plan member lives depend on you each and every day.
- Respond to customer issues and requests as a subject-matter-expert (SME) for all HELIOS functions and workflows
- Ensure 100% SLA compliance for all user-reported incident and defects
- Work cross-functionally with customers, VH engineers, product managers, and business analysts to triage and resolve HELIOS defects, incidents, and bugs
- Collaborate with VirtualHealth development teams to enhance and refine HELIOS products and processes
- Serve as the objective “voice of the customer” to the broader VH organization
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction via formal and informal measurement methods
- Represent VirtualHealth to audiences from the C-Suite on down
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering top-tier results in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You are capable of leading a room and breaking down complex problems into easily-digestible terms on a per-audience basis
- Demonstrated interest in (and passion for) some combination of healthcare technology, customer experience management, product management, or product support
- Aptitude for quickly understanding elaborate systems
- An ownership mentality with a strong bias to action
- Must be based in the US. Work visa/sponsorship is not provided for this position
Nice to Haves:
- A proven track record delivering complex, technical tasks to completion
- Experience with healthcare technology workflows: FHIR, HL7, Value-Based Care, Appeals/Grievance/Authorizations, LTSS/CM/UM management
- Direct experience with Jira products, particularly in a support and development capacity
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Participation
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential
VirtualHealth is committed to ensuring that information security remains a top priority for everyone. All workers are responsible for the protection of our Information Security and we take the execution of this seriously. Information Security Policies and procedures details and training will be provided during on-boarding.
Each candidate will be subject to a background and reference check before beginning employment.