Program Manager (Multiple Positions Available)
VirtualHealth’s platform, HELIOS®, is the first comprehensive platform purpose-built for integrated value-based care and deployed by some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country to manage millions of lives. Through the HELIOS® platform, VirtualHealth empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs. For more information, please visit www.virtualhealth.com.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing customer implementations through a series of progressive project milestones. This position will report to the Vice President of the HELIOS Solutions Group and lead clients through a successful Go Live and provide support along the way. This role may require travel.
- Interact with the client/customer teams and serve as the primary representative of VH to the client during implementation phase
- Create a project plan that will become the seminal document for executing the customer contract terms and conditions for achieving Go Live
- Perform project planning, task tracking, and delivery reporting
- Proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues, and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Create and lead presentations on delivery progress, plan updates and budget spend and forecast, including status report updates, and other reporting
- Work in coordination with VH’s defining program governance arrangements
- Work closely with Sales for account management matters
- Chair status meetings and any steering or operating oversight committees to review progress with key constituents
- Plan and execute processes, templates, tracking, and reporting for some or all the following project management/governance frameworks in line with client standards and processes:
- Scope / Change Management
- Develop and control deadlines and budgets
- Financial Management (budgeting, forecasting etc.)
- Resource Management
- Managing Roles & Responsibilities (including RACI - Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed) Matrices on assigned initiatives
- Work within a team of strong willed and opinionated stakeholders across business and technical domains to identify the optimal solution scope, requirements and business process, architecture and design and delivery approach and implementation plan to support accountability and timely project delivery
- Provide recommendations for improving processes across departments and business units
- Serve as a partner to cross-functional areas and perform a range of related tasks that add value to the overall business
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Participation
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential
- Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided
VirtualHealth is committed to ensuring that information security remains a top priority for everyone. All workers are responsible for the protection of our Information Security and we take the execution of this seriously. Information Security Policies and procedures details and training will be provided during on-boarding.
Each candidate will be subject to a background and reference check before beginning employment.