Senior Director, Program Management
VirtualHealth’s platform, HELIOS®, is the first comprehensive platform purpose-built for integrated value-based care and deployed by some of the most innovative healthcare organizations in the country to manage millions of lives. Through the HELIOS® platform, VirtualHealth empowers healthcare organizations to achieve enhanced outcomes while maximizing efficiency, improving transparency, and lowering costs. For more information, please visit www.virtualhealth.com.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Director of Program Management to lead client implementations and ensure our team is delivering successful client go-lives. They will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy, managing the Program Management team, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the highest level of quality. This position will require travel.
- Overseeing Program Managers and Business Analysts assigned to client implementations.
- Training and development of the Program Management team.
- Oversight of Consultants for Program Management and Business Analysts.
- Combine personal insights, experience, competitive research, continuous customer feedback, market trends, and product usage data to drive Product roadmap vision and execution for our Utilization Management product lines.
- Help Identify opportunities for strategic partnerships and manage these relationships to enable innovative product integrations and collaborations.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, designers, clinical experts, sales, and other PMs to build new products and feature sets.
- Create clear product briefs, assets, and content to support sales, marketing, customer experience, and user training.
- Lead product demos that get customers and internal teams aligned and excited about new product offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is preferred)
- 7+ years of experience working closely with clients and in the health-tech space
- Industry knowledge and familiarity with product functionality
- Experience leading a team and working with multiple clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective client engagement and cross functional collaboration
- Problem solving mindset with the ability to think strategically and propose innovative solutions
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and project management skills
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Participation
- Rapidly growing technology company with upside potential
- Equity participation in the form of stock options
VirtualHealth is committed to ensuring that information security remains a top priority for everyone. All workers are responsible for the protection of our Information Security and we take the execution of this seriously. Information Security Policies and procedures details and training will be provided during on-boarding.
Each candidate will be subject to a background and reference check before beginning employment.