Investor Relations Analyst
What’s in it for you:
We offer an attractive market compensation and a stock option plan, health and social security benefits in accordance with local legislation, private health insurance, wellness credit, L&D stipend and unlimited PTO!
About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for an Analyst to join our Investor Relations team full time. The IR team plays a critical role in shaping member and investor interactions with the platform, and helps drive Yieldstreet’s core growth metrics. You will interact daily with our members and investors to aid with education, Yieldstreet investor account setup, facilitating investments, and all other stages of their Yieldstreet investing journey. You will work collaboratively with all members of the Investor Relations team as well as multiple other internal stakeholders including the Marketing, Operations, Product and Technology teams. You will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced international work environment. This role will be based in our office in Athens, Greece.
What you'll do:
- Provide timely, high-quality service to our members and investors that helps them achieve their goals. Topics range from onboarding activities to investing and beyond. You’ll meet investors where they are - on email, live chat and phone.
- Assist with various onboarding activities such as accreditation approval, IRA account set up, and answer general account and investment questions.
- Catalog and troubleshoot issues to identify areas for improvement; research ticket trends and partner with the team to implement improvements and realize efficiencies
- Develop areas of expertise and help to execute an enhanced onboarding and educational experience that complements the platform and adds value to our investors.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to assist with the execution of ad hoc projects.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Finance preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 2 - 5 years experience in a customer service, sales, or similar customer-facing role (preference for experience in financial services, technology, or fintech/SaaS customer success)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (essential)
- Familiarity with customer support principles and processes
- Motivated, self-starter with aptitude for hard work with a ‘no task too small’ attitude
- Detail oriented and organized, with the ability to work well under pressure and with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator, effectively and confidently interacts with external (new members, investors) and internal constituencies (colleagues, stakeholders, and leaders across the organization)
- We’re looking for people who love to raise the bar, push thinking, and drive to practical solutions at scale
- Fulfilled military obligations
Bonus points for:
- Experience and interest in the alternative investments space / fintech
- A strong background in marketing, communications or tech
- IT savvy
- Familiarity with systems like Zendesk, chat bots, Salesforce, project management tools, BI tools and Looker
- Knowledge of or experience with the regulatory and compliance guidelines for interacting with prospects and investors
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team comprises of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites!