Transaction Management Associate
About the Role
Yieldstreet is hiring a Transaction Management Associate to work on the Transaction Management Team. The role will be based in our Transaction Management Hub in Athens, Greece. You will work with accounting, finance, operations, and third-party service providers to monitor Yieldstreet’s loan portfolio ensuring timely, efficient, and accurate portfolio management, and capturing reporting requirements and crucial facility data in our Credit Risk Management software. This role will report to the Lead Transaction Managers. You will be working on a team of high caliber professionals.
What you'll do:
- Maintaining and updating data records in our internal Credit Risk Management system with crucial loan/fund information, covenants, and financial reporting.
- Assisting in requesting, organizing, filing and presenting internally, financial and all other information from borrowers/originators, due under the legal documentation.
- Participate and have an active role in the implementation of the new Security Master, as a member of the Project Team.
- Assisting in monitoring & analyzing financial, liquidity and all other applicable loan covenants, and reporting requirements as advised by the Lead Transaction Managers.
- Assisting in providing analysis & presenting key loan/fund metrics to internal stakeholders.
Assisting in engaging with external consultants and/or advisors in effecting collateral tracking, appraisal, insurance reviews, and collateral inspections (where applicable).
- Assisting with external/internal audits.
- Liaising with Operations and Finance teams as instructed by the Lead Transaction Managers.
- Internal management reporting.
What you’ll need:
- 4-6 Years experience at a financial institution mainly dealing with funds, servicing and portfolio management functions or audit firms of international repute.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting. Masters or equivalent degree in a relevant field or ACCA, CFA qualified.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Rounded understanding of the lending business servicing procedures and fund structures
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and solution sourcing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient communications and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Excellent command of English Language.
What’s in it for you:
We offer an attractive market compensation and a stock option plan, health and social security benefits in accordance with local legislation, private health insurance, wellness credit, L&D stipend and unlimited PTO!
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team comprises successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites!
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in Funds and/or dealing with Real Estate
- Rounded Knowledge of the Alternative Investments industry
- Previous experience in loan servicing of both debt & equity deals
- IT savvy