Senior Sales Operations Analyst
About the Role:
Yieldstreet is building a world class go-to-market sales and marketing organization and is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst to help support this growing business unit. You will work closely with our Sales Operations & Enablement Manager and our Sr. Sales Enablement Analyst as we scale teams such as the Private Client Group and Investor Relations teams alongside our Product and Lifecycle Marketing Functions. As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will play a critical role in driving the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing organization. You will work closely with stakeholders to analyze data, develop insights, and implement strategies that support firm objectives. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working with data, has strong analytical skills, and is eager to contribute to the success of a fast growing sales team. Key responsibilities of the Sales Operations Analyst range from Data Analysis, Tech Stack Ownership and Administration (Salesforce, Groove, Zoominfo), Compensation Plan Creation & Management, Headcount Planning, and general Sales Strategy and Support.
Yieldstreet provides income generating investment opportunities that have historically been unavailable to most investors. You will leverage your analytical nature and solution oriented mindset to help scale a team that is directly impacting Yieldstreet's mission of putting millions of people on the path towards financial independence.
What you'll do:
- Data Analysis: Analyze and interpret customer data to identify trends in areas such as interactivity, investment behavior, success rates of campaigns, and associate activity rates to provide actionable insights for sales leadership in a scalable fashion.
- CRM Maintenance: Maintain Salesforce infrastructure and data quality. Implementing new enhancements and fields on an ongoing basis as the stakeholder teams evolve.
- Sales Process Optimization: Collaborate with Investor Relations, Marketing, and the Private Client Group to streamline processes and cross-team collaboration.
- Team Goal Planning: Work with Marketing and Sales Leader to assist in high level planning and goal setting for teams. Reporting and accountable communication on progress towards these goals.
- Headcount Planning: Support hiring decisions by running ROI Analysis on specific roles to recommend an ideal headcount growth strategy. Track progress to ROI plan on an ongoing basis.
- KPI Tracking: Create and maintain sales performance dashboards and reports. Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress.
- Sales Tools and Technology: Support the implementation and maintenance of sales enablement tools and systems (Groove, Salesforce, Zoominfo) to enhance sales team productivity.
Client Segmentation: Accurately pull client populations based on specified criteria for team outreach initiatives.
- Account Planning: Manage the Private Client Group’s Account Coverage Model, fine tune over time, and conduct quarterly refreshes to coverage grounded in data
- Management Presentation Creation: Prepare regular presentations for Leadership and the Board of Directors to display the metrics and ongoing initiatives for supported teams. Own the Private Client Group and Investor Relations company-wide monthly update decks.
Performance Review Reporting: Support Year-End and Mid-Year Performance reviews by synthesizing activity and outcome related data on client facing Associates
- Process Documentation: Document and maintain sales processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: Conduct ad hoc analysis and projects as requested by sales leadership.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales operations, revenue operations or as a business analyst
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Google sheets and Google slides skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Comfortable analyzing large data sets and using insights to make informed decisions
- Familiarity with sales concepts and metrics
- Understanding of basic financial principles and terminology
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn
Bonus points for:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Knowledge of private markets
- Prior experience in sales
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Presentation Skills
Yieldstreet is the leading private market investment platform. We believe that private market alternatives should be a fundamental part of your portfolio. That’s why we’re unlocking access to make it easier than ever to get started. We partner with top-tier investment managers to provide investors with a wide range of opportunities across real estate, venture capital, private equity, art, short term notes and more. All of our offerings are curated and vetted by our team to help investors diversify away from the stock market with confidence.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments a fundamental part of the modern portfolio. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We are a hybrid work company giving you the opportunity to connect with your peers in real time with the flexibility to work remotely a few days per week.
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $75k+ (Actual salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Compensation package also includes generous, bonus, benefits and equity.