Senior Associate, Customer Marketing
About the Role
Yieldstreet is seeking a dynamic Senior Associate to join our Customer Marketing team full time. Customer Marketing plays a critical role in shaping the customer journey and experience, and contributes directly to Yieldstreet’s core growth metrics. As a key member of a lean team, you will have the opportunity to make key contributions across several areas, including planning and executing a variety of campaigns, driving strategy and execution for events, and much more. This team member will work broadly, contributing to initiatives across the entire Growth Team – this is a multifaceted role for someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats.
You are an exceptional marketer and communicator, and you enjoy working across all phases of the customer journey. You’ll work collaboratively and creatively to maximize the impact of each touchpoint, applying tried and true marketing best practices as well as data-driven insights. The role will report to our Senior Director of Investor Relations, Customer Marketing & Communications and will be based in our New York office.
What you'll do:
- Develop and contribute to marketing campaigns throughout the customer journey, adding value through strategic insights, providing creative direction and ideation, and applying messaging and brand voice through copywriting.
- Support sales growth by driving campaign execution across customer facing teams, product marketing, comms/content and creative.
- Contribute to overall strategy and prioritization, and lead execution for Yieldstreet events.
- Bring a strategic and scrappy eye to events and campaigns, balancing marketing principles, a lean budget, and Yieldstreet’s Investor First mindset.
- Write clear, compelling copy that amplifies key messaging – connecting brand and value proposition to the specific use case, audience, and context for an individual event or campaign.
- Set, measure, and report on key KPIs and metrics. Decide with data and prioritize ROI.
- Define clear and repeatable processes for effectively planning and executing events.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear cross-functional communication and maximize campaign/event success.
- Scrutinize existing practices and assumptions, set a high standard and promote continuous improvement; research trends and partner cross-functionally to drive outcomes.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree from a leading college, university, or program
- 2-5 years experience in a generalist marketing, lifecycle marketing, events, or similar role (preference for experience within financial services, fintech, or SaaS)
- Thorough understanding of strategy and execution across lead nurture, demand generation, conversion, events, and lifecycle marketing.
- An exceptional communicator, effectively and confidently delivering impactful messaging to external (members and customers) and internal constituencies (colleagues, stakeholders, and leaders across the organization)
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented, able to manage several projects simultaneously across various contexts.
- Strategic thinker that can operate at 30,000 feet and ground level, seamlessly bringing vision from strategy and tactics to execution, measurement, and iteration
- Motivated, self-starter with aptitude for hard work and a ‘no task too small’ attitude
- A team member who gets things done and thrives under pressure and with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of or experience with the regulatory and compliance guidelines for interacting with prospects and investors
- Exceptional command of the English Language (verbal and written)
- You love to raise the bar, push thinking, and drive to practical solutions at scale
Bonus points for:
- Interest in the alternative investments space / fintech
- Adjacent creative and other competencies that complement your marketing and events skillsets
Yieldstreet is the leading private market investment platform. We believe that private market alternatives should be a fundamental part of your portfolio. That’s why we’re unlocking access to make it easier than ever to get started. We partner with top-tier investment managers to provide investors with a wide range of opportunities across real estate, venture capital, private equity, art, short term notes and more. All of our offerings are curated and vetted by our team to help investors diversify away from the stock market with confidence.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments a fundamental part of the modern portfolio. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We are a hybrid work company giving you the opportunity to connect with your peers in real time with the flexibility to work remotely a few days per week.
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $90,000+ (Actual salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Compensation package also includes generous, bonus, benefits and equity.