Training Manager - Sales Operations
This Training Manager - Sales Operations will drive training and development programs across the Sales and Account Management teams in support of tactical and strategic goals of the business. The Training Manager will work in collaboration with senior Sales leadership, Human Resources Business Partner as well as the L&D Manager to create and deliver customized training programs (product and skills). The Training Manager will partner with Sales and HR leadership to create and maintain a workable Training Plan including the determination of goals, strategies and tactics to be implemented to achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate and conduct needs assessments with diverse subject matter experts
- Design and develop instructional materials in a variety of learning formats ensuring that learning technologies are leveraged where possible
- Leverage best practice methodologies at all stages of instructional design, ensuring identification of effective knowledge and behavioral objectives, training strategies, outcome measures, and overall training effectiveness metrics
- Incorporates new learning techniques, technologies and develops into learning solutions to increase the knowledge, skills, and efficiency of team members
- Establish credibility with all audiences within Sales and Account Management teams
- Facilitate learning, encourage participation, and motivate learners
- Establish trust and credibility with learners through proven method
- Manage Learning Programs
- Partner with Sales Leadership and HRBP to ensure alignment with business needs, region/company initiatives and/or development support
- Bachelor's degree required
- Broad Training knowledge and experience partnering with business leaders in a large, complex and dynamic business environment is a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar L&D role with focus on Sales Training
- Demonstrated success in L&D functional areas within a fast-paced, technically focused environment is essential. Must be hands-on and capable of producing work with limited support staff.
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
- Recent and relevant experience working closely with senior management across several functions with a track record of accomplishment and measurable business impact. Excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion.
- Excellent leadership skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, to request the reasonable accommodation request form, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.