L3 Support Technician
This is a hybrid position in St Petersburg.
The L3 Service Desk Technician will be responsible for the following:
· Part of a team that will provide 'white glove' support for Executive Administrators.
· Manage the Service Desk Queues
· Standup team and processes that will provide levels of administrative support.
· Primary technical resource for software and hardware support ranging from Windows 10 to MacOS, and laptop/desktop functionality with all hardware peripherals. Also includes technical proficiency in core banking applications.
· Act as final escalation point for tickets within the Service Desk, working with other IT teams, system and application owners, software/hardware vendors, etc. to resolve more complex challenges when they arise.
· Lead/mentor junior agents by providing support and guidance on tickets, training on systems/solutions, and aiding in overall ticket resolution with non-escalated tickets when appropriate.
· Ticket management, including appropriately prioritizing tickets, capturing required information, providing clear, concise, and timely updates to affected users, etc.
· Knowledgebase management, including creation of knowledge articles, enhancement of existing articles, and improving access and navigation within the knowledgebase.
· Problem management, including assessment of tickets that may result in problem ticket creation, impact analysis, root cause analysis, and resolution.
· Continual service improvement, including implementing automations or enhancements to existing processes, improve Service Desk experiences working with existing tools/solutions through process improvement, and aiding in implementation of new systems and programs.
· Demonstrate thorough understanding and adherence to all Service Desk policies, procedures, SLAs, etc.
· Other duties assigned.
· 5+ years of IT related support experience required. Supervisor experience preferred.
· Experience with Service Now and Agile preferred.
· Two years of ticket management using an ITSM preferred.
· Strong working knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft 365, Active Directory/GPO, Exchange, VOIP, and system management tools such as ECM(SCCM). Proficient in enterprise networks and print device troubleshooting in a networked environment.
· Experience with video conferencing SW i.e., Zoom, Teams
· ITIL (specifically Problem, Incident, Knowledge management, and Continual service improvement)
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.