Senior Analytics Specialist
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Specialist who will research and identify ways to optimize our marketing performance and return on investment. Under the supervision of the Vice President of Marketing Analytics, the main tasks of the role are to develop data analytics models and tools together with visualizations and reporting, to improve decision-making across the marketing department and provide insights for senior leadership.
You will help Zelis understand how marketing campaigns are driving pipeline development and determine successful marketing campaign metrics, as well as understand the purchase funnel and how our customer acquisition process flows from initial awareness through conversion and purchase. This will include working within our marketing analytics software solutions and serving as a primary contact for the vendor, researching online behavior and digital psychology, and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have an understanding of marketing functions and how they interact with a business-to-business sales process. As well as experience with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Marketing KPI development – Under the supervision of the VP of Marketing Analytics help build and produce meaningful marketing KPI models and creating easy to understand dashboards
- Benchmarking – assist across marketing functions with the supervision of the VP of Marketing Analytics to develop standardized benchmarks for online channels and advising on KPIs based on performance analysis
- Reporting – reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Innovation and recommendations – As part of the Marketing Analytics team be active in bringing new opportunities and innovative new methodologies to continuously improve analytical methods, KPIs, and key marketing benchmarks
- Marketing analytics – Within the broader team work on bringing together disparate data and provide analytic support to marketing related questions that lead to data driven decision making
What You Will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing analytics and/or operations role; preferably in a B2B environment.
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics) as well as data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI).
- Highly analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Passion for bringing process and structure to support data-driven decisions.
- Ability to communicate data insights to interdisciplinary functions such as marketing and sales.
- Data visualization and dashboard creation experience.
- Ability to manage and integrate marketing technology and
- Ability to interface with third-party vendors and serve as day-to-day POC.
- Growth-oriented and adaptable; able to excel in fast-paced environments with complex data needs.
- Attention to detail—accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution.
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner with the desire to learn.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s in mathematics, economics, computer science, or statistics; master’s degree in lieu of work experience will be considered.
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.