AWS Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Platform Engineering:
- Design, engineer, and deliver advanced hybrid cloud platforms and infrastructure features, enabling other cloud application development teams to build cloud applications.
- Implement an automation-first approach using infrastructure-as-code technologies like Terraform.
- Solution Quality and Security:
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality cloud solutions, prioritizing security, instrumentation, and extensibility.
- Promote and uphold standards and best practices for design, engineering changes, cost optimization, and configuration management across clouds.
- Continuous Improvement and Collaboration:
- Stay updated on the latest cloud technologies and industry trends, continuously improving the cloud platform through collaboration with team members, external vendors, and internal teams.
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of hybrid cloud operations, promptly resolving cloud-based infrastructure support issues transparently and consistently.
- Cloud Infrastructure and Operations:
- Provide integrations with corporate data centers and shared cloud infrastructure services.
- Work on engineering and continuous improvement of infrastructure stacks, templates, images, and other artifacts.
- Facilitate the successful deployment of infrastructure artifacts, stacks, and applications, including CI/CD pipelines, platform, config management platform, artifact/code repositories, upgrades, and patching.
- Manage operational health, metrics, logging, alerting, inventory, capacity, and billing/tag management.
- Cloud Service Design, Automation, and Deployment:
- Translate service requirements into service models (templates) and workflows for automatic provisioning.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate governance requirements for cloud service models.
- Design and maintain the automation technical environment.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Manage tools for operational process automation, ensuring systems are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Develop orchestration workflows, templates, or scripts for deploying, configuring, or updating cloud services and related components.
- Create self-service catalog capability for enterprise deployments by application development teams via a service catalog/hub.
· You Are: Self-motivated with a consistent track record in designing, developing & engineering scalable cloud solutions for large enterprise environments
· Capable of understanding complex infrastructure and project requirements to develop robust solutions
· A thoughtful decision-maker providing timely multifaceted solutions
· An adept learner familiar working in a fast-paced environment and continuously improves in what they do
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Willing to work independently with onshore/offshore stakeholders to take tasks to finish line
• 3 +Years of Experience in AWS workspace provisioning, configuration, and optimization
• Monitoring Tools: Logic Monitoring or any other tools such as NAGIOS
• Proven track record of successfully handling customer relationships and ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
• Experience working with Git, as well as Git-related tools such as GitHub or Azure/AWS DevOps
• Experience working with at least one scripting language such as Python, PowerShell, or bash/Shell-Scripting (Linux)
• Experience integrating AWS cloud with third party software, other SaaS services and/or on-premises applications
• Strong technical writing and oral communication skills
• Worked with project management tools, such as ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence etc.
• Experience with multi-cloud (Azure, AWS) integration
• Experience with SaaS integration (Eg. Workday, UiPath, Salesforce etc.,)
• Experience implementing Kubernetes (Containers) and Kubernetes Administration
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.