IT Vendor Analyst
As an IT Vendor Analyst, you are also responsible for managing several vendor contracts in varying stages of their contractual lifecycle – Vendor evaluation, Legal Business Associate Agreements [BAA], Contracting – negotiations, terms, etc., Renewals or Severances and more. This position requires a high level of attention to detail and significant purchasing agency for high impact software and/or hardware solutions on a global scale.
· Job Description
· Purchasing agent – analyze best solution options, produce standardized and objective comparison templates for solutions
· Vendor liaison – maintain good work rapport with vendors, on behalf of Zelis
· Research – new vendors based on value [quality, price, reliability]. Establish a templatized/standardized agnostic process for evaluating vendors
· Interact – with Procurement team to ensure alignment and cohesion
· Asset Management – create/recommend industry best vendor management solution to curate software/hardware catalog organized by types, sizes, user groups, etc.
· Conflict resolution
· Basic grasp Project Management principles
· Experience in Vendor and/or Procurement Management
· Strong presentation skills as well as good written/oral skills
· Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workloads
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Meticulous attention to detail, with results-oriented focus
· Works well independently, with little supervision, as well as with group
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
· Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to deal with all levels in an organization Competencies
· Minimum 4 years Vendor Management or Procurement experience
· Proven and extensive experience using Excel, Vendor Management software, and MS Office products
· Undergraduate degree of equivalent project management explicit experience required
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.