Account Manager, Network Analytics
The Network Analytics Account Manager will have responsibility for management of designated client relationships within an assigned book of business with clear goals on retention, identification of upsell opportunities, and maximizing existing service lines by increasing user adoption and interaction with SaaS tools. Will work with VP and Sales directors as well as the Business to deliver best-in-class service and provide proactive solutions to maintain positive client relationships.
- Conduct or participate in scheduled check-ins and stewardship meetings to maximize client value as designated in Client Account Plan
- Responsible for creating and updating Client Account Plans on a quarterly or as needed based on applicable client changes
- Analyze client revenue on a monthly basis. Review monthly volume at product level to manage any mitigation of changes in volume (Provider Nexus/API service)
- Analyze performance results on a monthly basis to determine/confirm trends, opportunities, competitive landscape and other variables (Network360/SaaS platform)
- Create and present performance information to clients in conjunction with other team members
- Identify upsell and engagement opportunities through new product and services to assigned book of business
- Client education; ensure client is aware of and understands all Zelis offerings and reinforce value proposition for all new products as well as existing products, as applicable
- Responsible for risk identification such as volume decrease, service gaps, changes in client level relationships and key advocates. Escalate to Account Management leadership as appropriate.
- Partner with Project Management and Business Support throughout the implementation process of newly assigned clients/existing clients adding additional products. Fulfill specific implementation tasks as assigned.
- Monitor deliveries for existing clients and coordinate client administration and reporting needs.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to promote new/additional services offered by Zelis
- Participate in Sales and Marketing meetings as needed
- Update Salesforce.com as required; provide consultation and assistance to team members as needed
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to Zelis standards regarding privacy and security
TECHNICAL SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE:
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and other MS Office products
- Hands-on experience demonstrating and training SaaS products virtually using screen sharing technologies
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
COMMUNICATION / PROJECT SKILLS:
- Ability to clearly communicate to clients and internal Zelis stakeholders
- Sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to retain, upsell and maximize existing service lines
- 3-5 years’ experience working with/for health insurance companies, TPAs or PPO networks, healthcare data analytics companies, or healthcare SaaS providers in account management or similar role
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.