National Client Manager
The National Client Manager will have the responsibility of partnering with National Client Executives, National Client leadership, and team members in assigned business verticals to deliver best-in-class service and provide proactive solutions to maintain positive client relationships.
- Work as part of a larger team to support our national client management initiatives that promote optimal client health and growth objectives.
- Ensure client updates are completed. Updates include, but are not limited to:
- Change forms, client set up, group updates, report updates.
- Account plan updates, special client notices
- Direct client support for national accounts and/or providing client coverage for National Client Executives.
- Communicate with applicable clients and internal Zelis stakeholders on as needed basis.
- Manage client information and perform other Client Management activities including but not limited to:
- Salesforce.com CRM activities
- Intelagree contract/addendum requests
- Jira task management, stewardship data requests
- Manage client facing and National Client reporting needs.
- Manage escalated items from Client Experience team and/or other departments that require client interaction.
- Project management of client projects or initiatives
- Assist/manage projects under direction of CM Leadership
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to Zelis standards regarding privacy
- 4+ years relevant experience in healthcare and/or financial technologies in a client facing role
- Experience in cost management, electronic payments, healthcare communications and/or provider network relations a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Suite products
- Experience with SalesForce.com is a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A passion for digging into the details, investigation and improving client experience
- Ability to manage workload independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Conscientious and attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and able to deliver high-quality results
- Dynamic interpersonal skills that will enable developing strong rapport with clients and internal business partners
- Sense of urgency, ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Travel requirements to (primarily) domestic destinations should not exceed 20%.
- A standard work week exists but with the understanding that additional time/effort outside of the usual parameters can/will occur based upon the overall needs of the integration, where deadlines exist and when necessary due to the needs of the integration team.
- A standard business environment exists with moderate noise levels.
- Ability to lift and move approximately thirty (30) pounds on a non-routine basis.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.