Data Product Manager
Zelis Network Analytics and Healthcare Intelligence is seeking a driven and innovative Data Product Manager to join our team. As Data Product Manager, you will drive the product lifecycle of our data assets and data delivery products through definition of business requirements, coordination with various technical and non-technical stakeholders and creation of a robust pipeline for user feedback. Together with other product managers, you’ll be responsible for delivering on the product roadmap to support the current and future needs of the business.
- Become an expert and own your product areas, acting as the go to person for other stakeholders before speaking to the technical teams.
- Collaborate with software engineers, data engineers, data scientists, UX/UI designers and other product teams to scope new or refine existing product features and data capabilities that increase business value, adoption, and user engagement
- Draft clear and concise business requirements, product documentation, and product marketing material
- Interface with the sales and customer success teams to collect user feedback and manage the intake process for new requests
- Drive incorporation of user feedback into product requirement refining and roadmap discussions, using both qualitative and data-driven insights
- Understand how your product areas link into the wider roadmap and be able to highlight both dependencies and opportunities for growth
- Define key performance indicators to evaluate product value and conduct market research to inform future roadmap enhancements
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including engineering, product, marketing, partnerships, and customer success
- 3+ years of business analyst, product management, program management, or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to define product scope and deliver alongside technical teams
- An ability to listen to diverse audiences, identify requirements, gaps and barriers, and translate needs into product features
- Track record of driving feature development for new products in ambiguous contexts with minimal guidance
- Experience collecting and collating user feedback and managing intake processes for new features
- Experience working with internal and external data partners to identify value added integration opportunities.
- Experience developing and delivering B2B or B2C solutions (e.g. via API, file output)
- Technical depth that enables you to collaborate with data engineers and data scientists and drive technical discussions about design of data visualizations and data models.
- Possess strong communication skills this is clear, explicit and mindful.
- Well-versed in Agile frameworks and product tools such as Jira, Confluence and Productboard.
- Familiar with Advanced Analytics, AI, Data Science, ML, NLP, and Product Analytics concepts and other data/product tools such as SQL, Python, R, Spark, Power BI and/or Tableau
- Prefer candidates with experience delivering B2B or B2C data solutions in the Healthcare IT space, although strong candidates outside healthcare IT will be considered; critical to success in this role is being intellectually curious, a self-starter, and having experience building new data and/or analytics products
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.